New Signature Workout: Lower Body Burner! This lower body gauntlet will progress you systematically from the simplest to most advanced leg sculpting exercises. Challenge your quads, gluts, and core each workout to build the base and stability of your physique. Keep up the intensity to bring on the best results for fat burning, and leg building. Start building the most important parts of your physique today! Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Looking to lose weight, build muscle, and gain energy on a tight budget? Gorilla Workout Free is the perfect fitness app for you!
“New & Noteworthy” – Apple
iPad Health & Fitness app of the year – Apple
Featured in “New Year, New You” – Apple
Featured in “Shape Up” list – Apple
"...it's a great form of keeping active in a simple, easy to use package" - 148apps.com
"You don't need any exercise equipment for this program, but expect to use every part of your body" – LifeHacker.com
"Gorilla is a real-life, workout video game for men and women. As you exercise, you pass its fitness levels. So kicking your own butt actually feels fun and rewarding." - BloodSweatAndCheers.com
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT
Gorilla Workout Free is a fast-paced, no-equipment grouping of over 19 exercises (over 40+ in the full version). Our daily body-weight only workout routines combine cardio and strength training interchangeably, to achieve maximum results in a short amount of time. Each exercise targets specific muscle groups to help you strengthen and tone your core, abs, chest, back, arms, and legs, and melt away excess fat. With no need for gyms or fancy equipment, every workout can be done in the smallest of spaces and in practically any location. This is the perfect fitness app for people who want to get in to seriously great shape, lose weight, and gain strength without breaking the bank.
- 19 body-weight exercises including push ups, squats, and burpees
- 4 fitness levels so no matter what kind of shape you're in you're guaranteed a great workout
- Cross training to maximize cardio and strength
- Easy to follow day-by-day workout regimen containing 5 unique workouts per level (hundreds in full version)
- Real life video demonstrations and detailed text description of each exercise
- Full body workouts that will target upper body, lower body, and core while also vastly improving your cardio endurance
- Social abilities like sharing via facebook and twitter
- Gorilla Workout Free is a global app, so once you purchase you get it on all your devices (iTouch, iPhone, iPad)
Gorilla Workout Free contains 4 levels that provide different workouts depending on your current fitness level. Level 1 is for those of you who are just getting into the fitness game and will have you starting with exercises like wall push ups, air squats, and lunges. Level 4 is for the extremely athletic type, where you'll be performing intense exercises like burpees, pistols, and one arm push ups.
Every exercise comes with a detailed text description on the muscle group worked, how to perform each movement of the exercise, and even contains a video of a real person performing the exercise so you can always ensure your form is right. Every video is downloaded to your device so you can view them at any time, regardless of internet or cell connection.
You'll start at Day 1 in each level and work your way through a day-by-day workout routine that will push you to make it to the next level. Once completing a workout you can share on sites like Facebook or Twitter to get encouragement and motivation, or for bragging rights if you’re competing amongst friends.
These workouts were designed to work every muscle group, so strength and muscle gains will be easily attainable in muscles like arms, abs, chest, back, and legs. Gorilla Workout Free is not only about strength and size though. Each workout will vastly improve attributes like agility, vertical leap, and cardio endurance.
If your goal is to get a ripped body, have phenomenal cardio, brute strength, and to be in the best shape of your life Gorilla Workout Free will get you started on that journey.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 21, 2014 New version 4.1.0
- August 02, 2014 New version 4.2.0
- January 05, 2015 New version 4.3.0
- January 24, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- March 17, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- April 14, 2015 New version 4.6.0
- May 08, 2015 New version 4.7.0
- May 30, 2015 New version 4.8.0
- June 25, 2015 New version 4.9.0
- July 16, 2015 New version 4.10.0
- July 25, 2015 New version 4.11.0
- August 29, 2015 New version 4.12.1
- September 23, 2015 New version 4.13.0
- November 25, 2015 New version 5.0.0
- December 12, 2015 New version 5.1.0
- January 06, 2016 New version 5.1.1
- February 03, 2016 New version 5.1.2
- June 22, 2016 New version 5.1.3
- November 05, 2016 New version 5.1.4
- November 24, 2016 New version 5.1.5