What's NewThank you for using ibisPaint X!
The summary of this update is below.
[New Features and Improved Points]
- iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad Air and iPad mini(2nd Gen) are now supported.
- Improved the phenomenon that the time-out occurs on the step 3 of the upload of an art work.
Fixed problems that
- The navigation bar disappears when you cancel the swipe from the screen left edge on the iPhone/iPod touch of the iOS 7.
- The scroll bar of the My Gallery screen, the Local Gallery screen, the Art Propery Screen and the Configuration screen is hidden by the advertisement.
- The art work is selected when you cancel the swipe from the screen left edge on the iOS 7.
- The position of the thumbnail picture of art works is wrong after you delete art works when art works of the My Gallery screen and the Local Gallery screen are few.
- The empty message of the My Gallery screen and the Local Gallery Screen is not centered.
And stabiliy problems.
App DescriptionThe ibisPaint X can make speed painting movies that show how you painted it.
You can encode and upload the movies to YouTube by one tap.
Share the movies and share the joy of painting!
*Base concept / Features
- Enjoy painting with best usability.
- Smooth painting, high performance.
- Uploading painting movies to YouTube.
- Sharing the art work URLs on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Downloading others' art works.
*Difference between ibisPaint and ibisPaint X
Advertisements are shown on ibisPaint X.
If you bought paid version equivalent add-on, advertisements are never shown and at this time there is no difference in two versions any longer.
Of course, ibisPaint X has adequate functions for paintng.
[Paint brush functions]
- Smooth painting up to 60fps.
- 20 kinds of paint brushes - dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Brush parameters - thickness of starting/ending, opacity of starting/ending, initial angle of brush and brush angle following/not following to motion.
- Real time brush preview.
[Area selection functions]
- 256 grades selection for each pixels using the selection layer.
- Inversion(horizontal/vertical), moving, rotation and zooming in/out of selection areas.
- With selection area painting, filling, layer cloning, layer merging down, layer moving, layer rotation and layer zooming in/out.
- Magic Wand function (Selection by color)
- Lasso function (Selection by free line)
[Layer functions] (Optional)
- Layers available up to 60(influenced by the device and art work size).
- Layer opacity.
- Layer modes(alpha blending, adding, subtracting)
- Cloning layers, import from the photo library, layer inversion(horizontal/vertical), layer moving, layer rotation and zooming in/out.
- 30 saved colors.
- Color selection using a color circle, HSB sliders and RGB sliders.
- Drug and drop color saving.
- Tap and hold color picker.
- Over 100 steps undo/redo at max. (Depends on storage space.)
- Tools - Paint brush, eraser, smudge, blur, filling and color picker.
*Blur tool doesn't support iPad(1st), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch(3rd/4th).
- Smooth zooming in/out (from 70% to 3000%)
[Supporting digital styluses]
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect
- Cregle iPen
- e-pens mobile notes for iPad
- MVPen EN309i
- Yifang Digital A-pen
[Functions to enjoy works]
- "My Gallery" shows your art works.
- Play painting movies. (The playing speed can be modified.)
- Export to the photo library as a picture(png) or a movie(mov).
(Movies can be exported after uploaded.)
- Encode painting movies and upload it to the Youtube.
- Share the art work URL on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Push notification when a comment is posted on your art work.
- Download others' art works (we call it "vector files").
- "Local Gallery" shows downloaded art works of others.
- Import/Export vector files via iTunes.
*Uploading, encoding and downloading art works require Twitter or Facebook account.
We want you to enjoy painting on iPad with ibisPaint! Have fun!
ibisPaint web site: http://ibispaint.com
*About the questions / bug report
Questions and bug reports in reviews is that we can not respond.
Please contact to " ibisPaint Support team".
November 06, 2013 New version 3.0.1
September 26, 2013 New version 3.0.0
June 15, 2013 New version 2.8.4
May 05, 2013 New version 2.8.3
March 21, 2013 New version 2.8.2
March 15, 2013 New version 2.8.1
August 01, 2011 Initial Release