What's NewThank you for using ibisPaint! The summary of this update is below.
[New Features & Improved Points]
-Supported with the new digital stylus: JaJa of HEX3
-iPad mini iPad(4th gen) are supported.
-Added "Restore Art By Play Result" button to the art property window.
*This function plays a art work from beginning to end and restores a art picture from the result of playing.
-Added a function that checks whether the vector file of art works isn't broken when you start editing it.
Fixed problems that
-App crashes when you try to use Pogo Connect on iPad mini.
*It was caused by the bug of the development kits.
-Arts are damaged when you rotate the device right after you start editing art works in iOS 6.
App DescriptionThe ibisPaint X can make speed painting movies that show how you painted it.
You can encode and upload the movies to YouTube by one tap.
Share the movies and share the joy of painting!
*Base concept / Features
- Enjoy painting with best usability.
- Smooth painting, high performance.
- Uploading painting movies to YouTube.
- Sharing the art work URLs on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Downloading others' art works.
*Difference between ibisPaint and ibisPaint X
Advertisements are shown on ibisPaint X.
If you bought paid version equivalent add-on, advertisements are never shown and at this time there is no difference in two versions any longer.
Of course, ibisPaint X has adequate functions for paintng.
[Paint brush functions]
- Smooth painting up to 60fps.
- 20 kinds of paint brushes - dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Brush parameters - thickness of starting/ending, opacity of starting/ending, initial angle of brush and brush angle following/not following to motion.
- Real time brush preview.
[Area selection functions]
- 256 grades selection for each pixels using the selection layer.
- Inversion(horizontal/vertical), moving, rotation and zooming in/out of selection areas.
- With selection area painting, filling, layer cloning, layer merging down, layer moving, layer rotation and layer zooming in/out.
- Magic Wand function (Selection by color)
- Lasso function (Selection by free line)
[Layer functions] (Optional)
- Layers available up to 6.
- Layer opacity.
- Layer modes(alpha blending, adding, subtracting)
- Cloning layers, import from the photo library, layer inversion(horizontal/vertical), layer moving, layer rotation and zooming in/out.
- 30 saved colors.
- Color selection using a color circle, HSB sliders and RGB sliders.
- Drug and drop color saving.
- Tap and hold color picker.
- Over 100 steps undo/redo at max. (Depends on storage space.)
- Tools - Paint brush, eraser, smudge, blur, filling and color picker.
*Blur tool doesn't support iPad(1st), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch(3rd/4th).
- Smooth zooming in/out (from 70% to 3000%)
[Supporting digital styluses]
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect
- Byzero Studio Pen
- Cregle iPen
- e-pens mobile notes for iPad
- MVPen EN309i
- Yifang Digital A-pen
[Functions to enjoy works]
- "My Gallery" shows your art works.
- Play painting movies. (The playing speed can be modified.)
- Export to the photo library as a picture(png) or a movie(mov).
(Movies can be exported after uploaded.)
- Encode painting movies and upload it to the Youtube.
- Share the art work URL on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Push notification when a comment is posted on your art work.
- Download others' art works (we call it "vector files").
- "Local Gallery" shows downloaded art works of others.
- Import/Export vector files via iTunes.
We want you to enjoy painting on iPad with ibisPaint! Have fun!
ibisPaint web site: http://ibispaint.com
*About the questions / bug report
Questions and bug reports in reviews is that we can not respond.
Please contact to " ibisPaint Support team".
May 05, 2013 New version 2.8.3
March 21, 2013 New version 2.8.2
March 15, 2013 New version 2.8.1
March 07, 2013 New version 2.8.0
February 02, 2013 New version 2.7.1
December 14, 2012 New version 2.7.0
August 01, 2011 Initial Release