This update fixes an issue with audio questions.
The prior update included:
- M2 .50 Cal, new reference TC 3-22.50
- M4-series carbine, new reference TC 3-22.9
- M9 pistol, new reference TC 3-23.35
- M16A2 rifle, new reference TC 3-22.9
- 240B medium machine, new reference TC 3-22.240
- M249 light machine gun, new reference TC 3-22.249
- NCO History, new reference TC 7-22.7
- Guard Duty, new reference TC 3-22.6
- Special Operations, updated ADP 3-05, 29 Jan 2018
- NCO Professional Development Guide
Updated: Medal of Honor question
BEFORE YOU BUY ANOTHER BOARD STUDY APP ASK YOURSELF:
1. Does it offer over 3,400 questions? Our app contains thousands more than some other apps. You don't have to study all 3,400+ questions but they are there for you if you want.
2. CAN YOU GRADE YOURSELF? Seriously! Many board apps don't even allow you to grade yourself. You can't look at your test scores for each subject because they don't even keep score.
3. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
4. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
5. Does it provide AUDIO questions?
6. Are you able to SEE your study and test PROGRESS for ALL lessons at a MERE GLANCE?
8. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
9. Does it allow you to add your own unit study documents and files to the app? Most units have unique study requirements such as unit history. This app allows you to easily add those documents directly into the app.
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics - over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- August 28, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- October 20, 2014 New version 2.8
- December 21, 2014 New version 2.9
- February 06, 2015 New version 3.0
- March 17, 2015 New version 3.1
- May 04, 2015 New version 3.2
- July 22, 2015 New version 3.3
- October 06, 2015 New version 3.4
- October 22, 2015 New version 3.5
- November 15, 2015 New version 3.6
- December 03, 2015 New version 3.7
- January 17, 2016 New version 3.8
- January 29, 2016 New version 3.9
- March 21, 2016 New version 3.10
- July 12, 2016 New version 3.11
- November 09, 2016 New version 3.12
- March 08, 2018 New version 4.02
- April 10, 2018 New version 4.03
- April 19, 2018 New version 4.04