* We fully tested on iOS 5.
VideoLoop supports a repeat function that iPad doesn’t.
You can easily transfer video files from PC/Mac or iPad’s Photos and make a list to play video files in the order of the play list or randomly.
If you use VideoLoop, You don’t need to touch any menu to play it again.
Use VideoLoop at home when you are showing your baby or vacation videos to your friends or family. You don’t need to stop the conversation to play the next video.
Use VideoLoop at exhibitions, parties or offices. You don’t need any person who operates an iPad to make it play again to show videos to your customers or colleagues.
You may have a frustrating experience that you couldn’t focus on the conversation because of searching for and playing videos. VideoLoop solves the problem!
How to use the VideoLoop.
1. Lauch VideoLoop and import videos from iPad’s Photos or iTunes file sharing.
2. If you want to import videos from iPhone’s Photo, please turn on the location service when the appropriate message pops up.
3. You can make a play list with imported video files.
4. You can control repeat, random and continue options.
5. You can play the list that you made.
6. You can play video files which are supported by iPad only.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- March 12, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99