+ Game Center turn-based multiplayer
+ Three new powerful cards available via friend referrals
+ Local pass and play multiplayer mode
+ New look and feel to the game menus
+ UI improvements to the Mage Select screen
"Gaming App of the Day" - Kotaku
TOP 10 Card Game in over 100 countries
Kard Combat is a FREE single and multiplayer card game where you confront one rival after another in exciting card duels.
Co-designed by Richard Garfield, creator of Magic: The Gathering game, Kard Combat is one of the highest-rated strategy card games on the App Store.
★ Fight your way up the Tower in a 33 battle campaign.
★ Choose from 8 playable characters, each with unique tactics.
★ Play online multiplayer battles in either timed or regular game modes.
★ Practice your skills in Single Duel mode.
★ Solve seemingly impossible puzzles in the formidable Challenge Mode.
★ Collect over 120 hand-painted cards from former Magic artists.
★★★★★★★★★ 1.3 update information ★★★★★★★★★★
1.3 update includes support for iOS 5. This update takes advantage of new features in iOS 5, implementing an asynchronous, turn-based multiplayer games mode using Game Center.
Players can now also earn new powerful cards for their decks by recruiting their friends to the game, using the in-game friend referrals system. There are 3 new cards to earn:
★ Baphomet card - Increases the damage from all the owners spell cards by 50%.
★ Vassal of Water card - Heals 10 life to owner when summoned. Water mana growth +1. Attack equals water mana.
★ Traitor card - Destroys targeted opponent’s card.
Additional new 1.3 features include:
★ A new 'Pass and Play' multiplayer mode for playing against friends on a single device
★ Option to auto-complete all of the mage sets for players who purchase the full unlocked game
- July 14, 2011 Initial release
- August 09, 2011 New version 1.2
- August 20, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- August 21, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- August 23, 2011 New version 1.21
- November 03, 2011 New version 1.30
- January 21, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- January 22, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 20, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 22, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- July 14, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 02, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 14, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- September 20, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- December 04, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 13, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 11, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 08, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 02, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 10, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!