148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: COMPLETE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Nike+GPS is the perfect running app for those of us that don't own Nike+ shoes and decided not to make a "custom" hole for the $20 sensor.
Nike+ Running has been refined to work with Apple's new iOS7 operating system.
Hold down the lock button on the bottom of your screen to quickly lock and unlock your phone while running.
App DescriptionThe most popular running app on iTunes just got even more motivating. Now you can add friends and see how you stack up. Keep tabs on who's logging the most runs and miles, then get out there and beat them.
• From the trail to the treadmill, your iPhone's GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
• No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
• Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook and Path when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the Facebook friends who you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
• Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
• Syncing your run to the Nikeplus.com website allows you to view your maps on a larger Screen, Set a new goal, and find Nike+ Top Routes in your area. Check it out.
• Localized app language support in Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
• Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Note that iPod touch does not support GPS functionality. Also, please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
• Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
October 16, 2013 New version 4.4
September 26, 2013 New version 4.3.1
June 05, 2013 New version 4.2.1
May 07, 2013 New version 4.2
January 17, 2013 New version 4.1.1
December 19, 2012 New version 4.1
September 06, 2010 Initial Release