What's New- New simulated pressure effect based on the size of the touch area (iOS 8 and up / iPad only / iPhone support planned for a future update).
- Supports Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus 2.
- Implements Writing Style of Adonit Jot series.
- Fixes problems related to iOS 8.
- Twitpic is not supported anymore.
- Updated requirements. iOS 7 and up is now required.
App DescriptionZen Brush is an app that allows you to easily enjoy the feeling of using an ink brush to write or to paint. It allows anyone to easily perform fluent strokes while not compromising on the fascinating texture of a real ink brush. Create works that radiate the right atmosphere by choosing the best background template from our large collection.
You can post your works easily on twitter. *Hashtag #ZenBrush
- Background style templates (62 kinds).
- Brush size adjustment slider.
- 3 ink shades available.
- Eraser tool.
- Undo function (1 time).
- Export to Camera Roll.
- Twitter post function.
- Support for pressure sensing with the Intuos Creative Stylus / Pogo Connect / Jot Touch / JaJa Stylus.
- Support for simulated pressure effect based on the size of the touch area (iOS 8 and up / iPad only).
DEMO MOVIE (YouTube)
*Search for "PSOFT Zen Brush" on YouTube!
[*If you can't save images]
Users who selected “No” when asked whether to allow Zen Brush to access their photo library will see the error “ALAssetsLibraryErrorDomain” when they try to save their work.
This error is generated by the handling of the privacy settings introduced with iOS 6. Please follow the steps below to be able to save your images.
1) Open the "Settings" app.
2) Select "Privacy".
3) Select "Photos" in the Privacy tab.
4) Find the setting for Zen Brush and turn it "On".
October 19, 2014 New version 1.29
September 26, 2013 New version 1.28
June 11, 2013 New version 1.27
May 02, 2013 New version 1.26
December 12, 2012 New version 1.25
November 14, 2012 New version 1.24
July 20, 2010 Initial Release