What's NewI would like to apologize for the slowness of this update. I have been working on a major update for My Recipe Book that I'm very excited to show you. Unfortunately this update has gotten delayed by technical issues. There were a number of bugs in the app that just couldn't wait anymore so I submitted this bug fix update in the meantime. It fixes:
- Issue seeing the email field when setting up Sync
- Recipe text being truncated in certain interface orientations
- Better handling of recipe editing on the iPhone
- Saving of the recipe origin on iPhone.
Work continues on the major update to My Recipe Book. I hope to have this ready sometime this summer. Thank you for your patience.
If you have a minute I would really appreciate it if you could rate or review the app in the App Store. It really helps other people find the app and support its development.
App DescriptionMy Recipe Book is ONE place to store and organize the recipes you find and tear out of magazines, bookmark online, store on faded recipe cards â€“ in a format that can be carried & used directly in the kitchen.
Our favorite features:
- RECIPESYNC, an iCloud enhanced syncing solution that lets you seamlessly synchronize your recipe catalog and grocery list between all your iOS devices.
- IMPORT recipes directly from selected websites into the app
- SORT recipes by keyword, category, ready time, or dietary restriction
- GROCERY LIST to make sure you have all ingredients - now add your own custom ingredients!
- SERVINGS ADJUSTER: modify your recipe servings easily, and save the modification to use in the grocery list now!
- SURPRISE ME decides what to make for you
- FAVORITES button for quick reference
- QUEUE button to add recipes you want to try
- SHARE recipes with friends via email - and now they can automatically import it into their Recipe Book App!
- NO INTERNET connection needed to view recipes saved in the app
- CONVERSION tools including temperature, weights and measures, and metric to US standard
iPad only Features (for now):
- Multiple KITCHEN TIMERS built in - now they work in the background
- Multiple PHOTOS can be added for each dish
- Input NOTES about each recipe
- CUSTOMIZE your categories & dietary restrictions by clicking on the settings icon, then edit categories
Whether youâ€™re a busy mom looking for a great go-to app to get dinner on the table, a gourmet chef who wants to look for a recipe to use up the rest of your truffles, or you typically only cook for one or two, and need to halve all your recipes, this app is for you.
We love and enjoy your feedback on new features & ways to make this app better.
May 24, 2014 New version 3.1.1
May 21, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 31, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
October 18, 2013 New version 3.1
August 01, 2013 New version 3.0.3
June 05, 2010 Initial Release