• Optimizations and bug fixes
Thanks for the awesome feedback and support!
The Lifeline series takes a terrifying turn in this interactive horror experience. Every decision you make could help Wynn to safety, or lead her to an untimely end.
Something has gone horribly wrong... Venture deep into a mysterious scientific facility, where a woman named Wynn has just woken up strapped to a hospital bed. She doesn't remember what happened to her - all she knows right now is that she has to get out of this place. And her only link to the outside world... is YOU!
Help Wynn navigate creepy darkened hallways as the shrieks of something inhuman get closer... In this thrilling interactive horror experience, your choices shape the story and ultimately decide Wynn's fate!
• A truly immersive horror experience!
• The Green Series continues with a terrifying twist!
• Written by award-winning author Daryl Gregory.
• Norman Fairbanks returns with an original bone-chilling score.
• Wynn’s heart-rate monitor gives real-time feedback as you make decisions in the story.
• Interact with the story on your phone, Apple Watch, or through notifications!
• Play in English, German, French, Japanese, Russian, or Chinese at launch!
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
- October 26, 2016 Initial release
- October 28, 2016 New version 1.0.1
- November 04, 2016 New version 1.0.2
- November 22, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 01, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 21, 2017 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99