We've translated Lifeline 2 into Chinese!
The original Lifeline took the App Store by storm, reaching #1 Top Paid Game on iPhone and Apple Watch in 29 countries. Its compelling mix of real-time storytelling and Dave Justus’s suspenseful writing continues to capture the imaginations of countless players worldwide.
Lifeline 2 raises the bar with a new story almost twice as long as the original, with many more choices and paths to explore. Lifeline 2 features a 28-minute original soundtrack and is fully optimized for watchOS 2, delivering the best Lifeline experience on Apple Watch yet.
The second story in the Lifeline series connects you with Arika, a young woman on a deadly quest to avenge her parents and rescue her long-lost brother. Your choices will keep her alive and help her succeed as she faces mortal danger on her way to a final, fateful showdown against the forces that threaten all of humanity.
Lifeline stories play out in real time. As Arika travels to complete her quest, notifications deliver new messages throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when you’re free. You can even respond to Arika directly from your Apple Watch or your iPhone lock screen, without launching into the app on your phone.
After completing any story branch, you can rewind to earlier parts of the story, or speed through parts you’ve already read. See what happens when you make a different choice: will you guide Arika virtuously, or cut corners to gain an edge? Seemingly simple actions can deeply affect the outcome.
Arika’s story, and the fate of the world, depend on your judgment. You will face the consequences together, because Arika is relying on YOU.
Lifeline 2 features no in-app purchases and no ads. An Internet connection is not required.
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame
Praise for the original Lifeline:
“[A] surprising iPhone and Apple Watch bestseller is pushing the boundaries of fiction” - boingboing.net
“This is the best game on the Apple Watch” - Time.com
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
Lifeline 2 was created by:
Original music composed by Norman Fairbanks. Soundtrack available on iTunes: http://bigfi.sh/LL2iTunes
- September 22, 2015 Initial release
- September 24, 2015 New version 1.1
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.2
- September 30, 2015 New version 1.3
- December 02, 2015 New version 1.4
- January 02, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 05, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 13, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 30, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 13, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 07, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 02, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 09, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 07, 2020 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 15, 2020 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99