We have made Qix Galaxy even better for our players! Enjoy the new smooth Qix Galaxy experience!
- Follow Captain Gordon on his journey to find a mystic Qix creature!
- Explore dozens of planets and protect them from Qix's minions!
- Use hi-tech devices and gadgets!
- Compete with your Facebook friends!
- Cooperate with your pals in the infinite world of the Qix Game!
To make your experience more enjoyable we hunted down and eliminated bugs and made visual improvements! Thanks for playing Qix Galaxy!
Qix Galaxy is a Sci-fi Space Adventure arcade game based on the classic QIX game by TAITO.
Captain Gordon finds himself on the super-modern research spaceship NGC-123 in a galaxy far, far away. He is on a mission with very peaceful goals: mapping the galaxy, looking for Dark Matter. Unfortunately he finds much more than he was looking for...an unknown plasma force that's not only a threat to his ship but to the planets in the galaxy as well.
Nevertheless he continues his mission of mapping the galaxy while avoiding the plasma forces flowing through each planetary system. In doing so, he notices the plasma avoids the regions he's mapped. Something about his propulsion system is immune to these energy forces, these so-called "QIX", and drives them away.
But the QIX are draining the energy of inhabited planets, who send SOS signals as a last desperate act before time runs out. With no one else in this remote galaxy, Captain Gordon is their last and only hope. But what can one research scientist and his AI companion Aida do against those overwhelming odds?
Can you save the planets in time? Can you solve the mystery of the QIX? Can you save the galaxy?
- Unlock the Space Opera story as you progress
- Casual yet challenging gameplay with swipe-to-move control
- 60 challenging levels and numerous missions
- Dozens of sci-fi references for fans of classic sci-fi
- Discover new worlds and new civilizations...er, planets
- Play with your friends and compete for top scores
- April 29, 2014 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.1.35