- Bug fixes (including Extension crashing bug).
To-dos made easy.
Begin is a to-do list for real people. It works how you’d expect. It's fast, it's simple and it's beautiful.
Each to-do item has just three options: do it today, do it tomorrow, or it's done.
At the start of each day Begin clears out old to-dos, so you can start fresh.
Follow on Twitter and App.net at @beginapp.
"Begin shows how you can be creative and minimal at the same time while designing a stunning iOS 7 interface." - Beautiful Pixels
"It's fast, clean, and is one of those "get in and get back to whatever I was doing" kind of apps. And in the end, isn't this just what a task manager should be?" - AppAdvice
"It's simple, fast, and gesture driven. If you like the premise and simplicity of the Bullet Journal method, then Begin might be just the app for you." - Shawn Blanc
- Old to-dos are automatically cleared out each day.
- Uncompleted to-dos for the past two days are saved, giving you the option to delete them forever or bring them back to today.
- One handed, swipe based interactions.
- Add multiple to-dos at once.
- Daily alarm to remind you of uncompleted tasks.
- Easily share your list through Email, Text, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Themes can switch from dark to light automatically based on sunrise and sunset times.
- Additional themes are available via in-app purchase.
- URL Scheme support (with x-callback-url) for compatibility with apps like Drafts and Launch Center Pro.
Abraham Lincoln once said: “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” Begin embraces the march of time, helping you make the most of every day.
- September 19, 2013 Initial release
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- October 11, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 21, 2013 New version 1.5
- December 18, 2013 New version 1.5.1