IOS 7 support
Two in One!
Instantly measure your HEART RATE in TWO different ways!
• By PLACING your index finger on the front/rear camera
• By LOOKING at the front/rear camera
The same technology that is used by medical-grade oximeters and face detectors is used to obtain a quick (under 15 seconds!) heart rate measurement.
• Heart rate measurement using the index finger
• Heart rate measurement by looking at the front/rear camera. Measure your heart rate or that of your friends and family
• Real-time graph
• Heart rate measurement presented on a scale, with reference to your age and gender
• Detailed heart rate charts according to age and gender
• Share results with friends and family
Compatible with iPhone 3G/4/4S/5 & iPod Touch 5
• Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens.
• Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces the blood flow in your finger and makes it harder to get a valid result.
• Make sure to hold the device as steady as possible and at a fixed distance from your face.
• Heart rate measurement is based on changes in facial skin color as your blood flows (changes that are not visible to the naked eye).
- June 09, 2014 Initial release