This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
-Improvements to stability and performance.
** #1 game in 23 countries
A beautifully addictive puzzle game about connecting the dots.
Now featuring THREE new themes based on worlds from Two Dots and Dots & Co.
The goal is simple: connect same-colored dots vertically and horizontally to win points. Make a square to win even more!
Dots has three modes to satisfy every type of player. Race against the clock in Timed Mode, think strategically in Moves Mode, or sit back and relax in Endless Mode. Stockpile dots along the way to gain power-ups.
“The perfect puzzle game” - Business Insider
“Dots, a deceptively simple game” - CNN
“The most beautiful mobile game we’ve ever seen” - Tech Crunch
“A must have!” - SlideToPlay
“A brilliantly designed non-game the world can’t quit!” - Wired
• TIMED: Can you beat the clock? Connect as many same-colored dots as you can in 60 seconds
• MOVES: An un-timed moves based mode; kick back & take your time making the right moves
• ENDLESS: Relax and play; the no-limits, gravity shuffling mode of Dots
• TIME STOP: Pause time for five seconds, or add five extra moves. Perfect for racking up those final dots!
• SHRINKER: Remove a single dot from the game board
• EXPANDER: Remove all of the same colored dots from the game board
LET'S BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Use of Dots is governed by the Dots terms of service: http://weplaydots.com/sections.php?section=terms
- May 01, 2013 Initial release
- May 30, 2013 New version 1.7
- June 14, 2013 New version 1.7.1
- August 15, 2013 New version 1.8
- September 07, 2013 New version 1.9
- October 13, 2013 New version 1.9.1
- October 27, 2013 New version 1.9.2
- November 02, 2013 New version 1.9.3
- November 24, 2013 New version 1.9.4
- December 01, 2013 New version 1.9.5
- February 10, 2014 New version 1.9.6
- March 26, 2014 New version 2.0
- May 14, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- July 02, 2015 New version 2.2
- July 20, 2015 New version 2.2.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.4.7