* Fixes 'Throw' item not always registering (and requiring a double tap).
Presenting Brian Walker's traditional 26-level crawl to the Amulet of Yendor where you'll succeed or die (over and over) trying. There's one way to win but an infinite number of ways to die.
Game play focuses on a smooth learning curve with strategic depth and intuitive/beautiful appearance within the strictures of ASCII/Unicode display.
"...on the iPad, Brogue is an even more incredible feat than it is on the Mac: there aren’t a lot of roguelikes that can jump from a keyboard to a touch-based interface without coming off worse for wear. It’s every bit as good on the iPad as it is on the Mac." - Cult of Mac
"[...] it manages to make use of its ASCII visuals to create some truly impressive-looking environments [...] it’s high fantasy to the core; filled with kobolds, goblins, wands, spell scrolls, and more." - 148Apps
"It's a bit weird and clunky, but yeah, it's still Brogue" - Roguelike Radio
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- August 07, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.2.4
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.3.3