* Multiple clipboard look-up: copy multiple words (or even a whole text) to clipboard and look it up in the app word for word.
* Graphics fully adapted for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
* Improved launch performance: 3 times faster startup time.
For work, vocational training or studies - you can always rely on Langenscheidt's extensive Standard Dictionaries. With its intuitive user interface, this app will help you find the right translation instantly.
Langenscheidt Standard-Fachwörterbuch Bauwesen Englisch
• Approximately 92,000 headwords, phrases and translations
• Can be used offline: on flights, while abroad (without roaming charges)
• Up-to-date specialist vocabulary from fields including building and construction materials, bridge engineering and building, structural analysis, landscaping, environmental engineering and technology etc.
• Numerous examples of usage and abbreviations
• A comprehensive reference work for the workplace, vocational training and studies
• Translations from and into German (German-English and English-German)
• Author: Dr.-Ing. Uli Gelbrich
• New! iOS 8 native support
• Copy / Paste
• No Internet connection necessary: dictionary can be used in flight mode, no roaming charges abroad
• Full-text search: Find examples with perfect ease
• List of similar words produced if search item spelled incorrectly
• Wildcard search finds entries even when correct spelling is not known
• Full search history available
• Inflexion function for search words in all grammatical forms
• New! PenReader multilingual handwriting recognition support
• Quiz for vocabulary learning
• New! Handy Converter support
• Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words
• Choose your own display options: menus, fonts, colours, etc.
• Links for translating items within entries
• Improved menu navigation
• Keep up to date: subscribe to our newsletter, become a fan on Facebook and a follow us Twitter
About Langenscheidt Publishing Group
For more than 150 years Langenscheidt has published a wide range of products all dealing with languages in the form of books, ebooks, downloads and apps. Ranging from dictionaries contributing to global understanding and communication abroad, at school, college or work, to language courses for adults and picture books for children, or simply entertaining reading about hilarious translations and cultural misunderstandings.
- July 19, 2012 Initial release
- July 30, 2012 Price decrease: $37.99 -> $11.99
- August 13, 2012 Price increase: $11.99 -> $37.99
- October 29, 2012 Price decrease: $37.99 -> $33.99
- December 20, 2012 New version 3.25
- January 03, 2013 New version 3.28
- March 09, 2013 New version 3.29
- March 15, 2013 Price decrease: $33.99 -> $21.99
- March 23, 2013 Price increase: $21.99 -> $33.99
- December 05, 2013 New version 3.35
- February 28, 2014 Price decrease: $33.99 -> $22.99
- March 04, 2014 Price increase: $22.99 -> $33.99
- July 11, 2014 Price decrease: $33.99 -> $21.99
- July 15, 2014 Price increase: $21.99 -> $33.99
- September 27, 2014 New version 3.56.541
- January 29, 2015 Price decrease: $33.99 -> $29.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.58.140