New and improved app homepage
Enhanced reading experience
Numerous bug fixes and improvements
We're here to help! Please contact [email protected] with any questions or feedback.
Boxing News - The Award-winning World's Best Fight Magazine
Boxing News sits at the heart of the boxing scene and is the weekly leading fight magazine.
Established in 1909, Boxing News brings readers the latest news stories, in-depth feature articles and expert commentary every week and is read worldwide by boxers, promoters and boxing enthusiasts. Boxing News also has a strong digital presence with over 2million Facebook fans and 100,000 Twitter followers.
1. Round up of the latest boxing news
2. Exclusive straight talking interviews with key fighters and figures
3. Reports from the best fights around the world
4. Ringside coverage of all British shows
5. Previews of upcoming fights with predictions on outcome
6. Showcasing personalities from the past and EBA news
7. Detailed amateur focus to provide insight into vested code
8. Boxing rankings and diary of what's going on
Boxing News keeps readers in touch with what really matters in boxing.
Subscribe to the digital issue today:
- Try before you buy with our FREE 30-DAY TRIAL available exclusively for Apple users.
- Enjoy exclusive photo galleries, videos and interactive links
- Download your issues INSTANTLY
- Get access to an archive of back issues from January 2012 and specials like the Boxing News Annual 2014, Total Fight Training or 100 Greatest Fights.
*This subscription has a free trial period of 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the full price of the subscription will be charged. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest regular issue at the time of purchase.
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
-If a subscription offers a free trial, at the end of the trial period, you will be charged the full price of the subscription. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update, please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions can be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- January 14, 2020 New version 6.0.6
- May 06, 2021 New version 6.4.0