Bug fixes and updates to the push notification platform.
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Orlando Sentinel's exclusive, in-depth local reporting on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Orlando's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Sign up for push notifications to get the latest news from our newsroom as soon as stories break
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Twitter, Facebook, or email
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• See your progress: Articles that have been read are greyed out to make your reading experience more efficient
• Download the app to enjoy a sampling of free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, the Orlando Sentinel website, and our eNewspaper; then it's only $7.99 a month. Make sure to create a registration while in the app so you'll be able to log in to the website and eNewspaper when you visit them in web browsers.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to the Orlando Sentinel website from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 407-513-4055.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
- October 19, 2011 New version 2.3.3
- October 28, 2011 New version 2.3.4
- January 29, 2013 New version 2.4.0
- April 17, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.5.0
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.5.1
- January 06, 2014 New version 2.5.3
- February 08, 2014 New version 2.5.5
- March 22, 2014 New version 2.5.7
- May 10, 2014 New version 2.5.8
- June 05, 2014 New version 2.6.0
- August 02, 2014 New version 2.7.0
- December 02, 2014 New version 3.0
- February 11, 2015 New version 3.1
- March 09, 2015 New version 3.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.3
- May 16, 2015 New version 3.3.4
- May 31, 2015 New version 3.3.6
- August 24, 2015 New version 3.4
- September 22, 2015 New version 3.5
- October 14, 2015 New version 3.5.2
- January 10, 2016 New version 3.6
- January 27, 2016 New version 3.6.2
- March 09, 2016 New version 3.7.2
- July 05, 2016 New version 3.9.3
- July 21, 2016 New version 3.10
- July 30, 2016 New version 3.12
- November 09, 2016 New version 4.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 4.2
- December 26, 2016 New version 4.2.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 5.0.1
- December 03, 2019 New version 5.0.5
- January 07, 2020 New version 5.2
- July 15, 2020 New version 5.6