Added 64-bit support.
▸ Featured in The New York Times!
▸ Editor's Choice Award! - Children's Technology Review
Math can be fun! Build your very own rockets and fly them to the stars with Mathmateer®!
While your rocket is floating weightlessly in space, the real fun begins! Play one of the 56 different math missions. Each mission has touchable objects floating in space, including stars, coins, clocks, 3D shapes and even pizzas! Earn a bronze, silver or gold medal and also try to beat your high score. Missions range in difficulty from even/odd numbers all the way to square roots, so kids and their parents will enjoy hours of fun while learning math.
56 DIFFERENT MATH MISSIONS:
▸ Numbers / Fractions / Decimals
▸ Telling Time
▸ U.S. Money
▸ Shapes (2D and 3D)
▸ Square Roots
...and many more!
▸ 56 fun math missions that are different every time
▸ Over 90 colorful rocket parts
▸ Lively sound effects and music
▸ Fun arithmetic game with 3 difficulty levels
▸ Works on both iPhone and iPad - a universal app
▸ Choose from over 15 space-themed avatars
▸ Create up to five player profiles
▸ Rocket simulator is powered by a realistic physics engine
▸ Adjust music and sound settings
▸ Provides hours and hours of learning fun!
Mathmateer® is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play!
- Does not contain ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes.
- February 03, 2012 New version 1.5
- March 03, 2012 New version 1.6
- March 16, 2012 New version 1.7
- June 02, 2012 New version 1.8
- November 06, 2012 New version 2.0
- January 04, 2013 New version 2.1
- September 18, 2013 New version 2.2
- July 06, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.3