- iOS 4 Compatibility
- iPhone 4 Retina Display Graphics
- iPhone 4 Front Camera Support
- Landscape Support
- Added static and dynamic area display (crosshair).
- Added YouBlue Effect
- Network Broadcasting can be disabled
- Performance Improvements
- Usability Improvements
- Updated Manual
- Sharing Features
NOTE: This update requires iOS 4.0, do not update if your device is not running iOS 4.0. Please visit our blog for more information.
Turn your iPhone into a real webcamera and use it to video chat with your family and friends.
"The app is flawless and really wowed us the first time we tried it out. The app works with pretty much any app you have on your computer. The app is definitely cool and has a big wow factor." - AppAdvice.com
With iWebcamera you can use your iPhone as webcamera in applications like Skype, Microsoft Live Messenger, Youtube and every other webcamera enabled application on your computer!
●● RELEASE PARTY : iWebcamera is currently on a 50%-OFF SALE to celebrate the release of this unique app! ●●
● Turn your iPhone into a real wireless webcamera.
● Two quality options.
● iPhone 4 Retina Display Graphics
● iPhone 4 Front Camera Support
● Supports both landscape and portrait.
● Instant-Pause mode, stop streaming instantly and resume whenever you want without exiting your host application.
● Plug and Play ready, install the drivers and you are ready to go!
● Built-in manual. (Also available on the iWebcamera homepage)
● Beautiful Userinterface fully translated in English and German.
● Compatible with Windows 7, Vista and XP and Apple OSX Lion, Snow Leopard and Leopard.
iWebcamera requires an iPhone with at least iPhone OS 4.0, a computer connected to the same network as the iPhone and the installation of the drivers.
Watch the iWebcamera trailer on the iWebcamera website: http://webcamapp.dw-c.de
Limitations (Apple OS X):
- Unfortunately Apple iChat and Apple Photobooth are not support due to restrictions in those apps. Every other app works fine (Skype, Yahoo, Chatroulette etc.)