• New battery meter for MacBooks, including estimated time remaining, cycle count and battery health.
• Improved CPU graph plus option to use classic bar graph.
• Low animation mode option significantly reduces footprint when popover is active.
• Optimised code to lower processor and energy usage for even smaller footprint.
A macOS system monitor on your menubar.
• Simple •
A system monitor on your menubar. No complicated menus or configuration.
• Lightweight •
Stats Panel uses very little system resources and reports own memory usage. Activate low animation mode to reduce the footprint even further. Only 2.2 MB on disk.
• Focused •
A system monitor that focuses on system monitoring. Stats Panel shows you the stats you need when you need them. No bloatware or unnecessary bundled software.
Stats & Features:
• CPU monitor (Percentage, timeline, load average & core count)
• Memory monitor (Percentage, totals and type counts)
• Disk usage (Percentage, totals and read-write speed)
• Network monitor (Upload and download speeds)
• Battery health (Percentage, estimated remaining, cycles & health)
• Customisable colours
• Launch on startup option
• Low animation mode to save power
• Pin system monitor
Stats Panel is a great control panel for your Mac. Monitor your system, review battery health, processor, memory, network and disk activity.
If you have feedback or suggestions please review below or get in touch via the support link. All reviews and ratings are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support.
Data is indicative only. For most accurate statistics please refer to official system resources.
- November 12, 2020 Initial release
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.0.0
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.2.1
- August 06, 2021 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99