Maintenance Update 2.1
- minor user interface corrections
- added support for MIDI realtime messages & SysEx (head)
Maintenance Update 2.2
- re-numbering of the MIDI channels (1 to 16 instead of 0 to 15)
- manual updated
The MIDI Monitor2 Audio Unit allows watching and analyzing incoming MIDI data streams, if plugged in as an instrument inside Audio Unit hosts.
The manual is shipped with the distribution app.
Note: The embedded Audio Unit, requires host applications, which can route MIDI messages. It is intentionally implemented as an Instrument, NOT as a MIDI effect.
With the main app you also may load MIDI files, listen to it and watch the MIDI flow. It has Core MIDI (MIDI IN and Out ports) connectivity therefore.
- January 16, 2020 Initial release
- January 28, 2020 New version 2.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.2
- July 15, 2020 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- December 10, 2020 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99