* Support for Apple Silicon
* Update name of app to Instapaper Save
* Fix issues with Safari icon
Instapaper Save is the official saving tool for Mac users. Just log into the Instapaper app on your Mac and then click the Instapaper browser button to add any web content to your Instapaper account.
Instapaper allows you to save any web content into a clean, customizable format to ensure that you can read all your content whenever you want and in the formatting that’s best for you. You can start reading a saved item on web and finish it off on a mobile device. The Instapaper apps also store content to the device memory, so you can catch up on your reading in low-connectivity areas.
- October 05, 2019 Initial release
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.1
- November 20, 2020 New version 1.2