This patch brings several improvements:
- improved pipe behavior on NH FR780 and Rostselmash F2650
- fixed issue with surface sounds when players exit and reenter their vehicle
- fixed visual issues on Fendt 900, Great Plains YP2425A, Kroeger TAW30, NH CR10.90 and Strautmann SEK 802
- fixed issue with selling fill triggers while they are being filled
- improved AI behavior when work area overlaps with next field area
- improved AI behavior when using combined machines, it now uses the widest working width available
- fixed AI being blocked by raising/lowering front tools
- improved AI reversing behavior
- reduced attacher joints size on Lizard Pickup 1978
- fixed control issues with axis components + front loader tools
The best-selling franchise returns this year with a complete overhaul of the graphics engine, offering the most striking and immersive visuals and effects, along with the deepest and most complete farming experience ever.
Farming Simulator 19 takes the biggest step forward yet with the franchise’s most extensive vehicle roster ever! You’ll take control of vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from all the leading brands in the industry, including for the first time John Deere, the largest agriculture machinery company in the world, Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr and many more.
Farming Simulator 19 will feature new American and European environments in which to develop and expand your farm and will introduce many exciting new farming activities, including new machinery and crops with cotton and oat! Tend to your livestock of pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens - or ride your horses for the first time, letting you explore in a brand-new way the vast land around your farm.
Farming Simulator 19 is the richest and most complete farming experience ever made!
• The biggest step forward for the Farming Simulator franchise, offering the most striking and immersive graphics ever
• Use and drive hundreds of faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including for the first time John Deere
• Tend to your livestock including pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, and for the first time horses
• Ride your own horses and explore the vast areas offered in huge open worlds loaded with farming activities
• Develop your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your Farming experience with community-created mods
• Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min. 2 GB VRAM, DX11 support)
• Network: Broadband Internet connection
• Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE GAME
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- June 19, 2019 New version 1.4.0
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.4.1
- October 28, 2019 Price decrease: $34.99 -> $24.99
- November 11, 2019 New version 1.5.2
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.6.0
- December 09, 2020 New version 1.7.1