This release includes new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
- You can now reorder your media downloads to listen in the order you want.
- Media search has been removed from the app header and is now in the left navigation menu.
- Messaging now loads faster!
- Better support for Subsplash Live.
- Fixed several issues where push notifications were not opening Messaging correctly.
- Fixed issue where messages were appearing in the wrong channel.
Welcome to the Baptist Center for Global Concerns app!
The Center is devoted to exploring the world of moral concerns, equipping people to work toward moral change, and engaging the nameless and voiceless to ease the burdens of suffering.
Check out our helpful content and share it with friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
The iEthics series directs focus toward contemporary cultural moral issues that hold ethical implications. The series is based upon the Center's key moral purpose to enhance life's sanctity, human dignity, and to promote holistic peace in every human life. The articles provide helpful material that has been embraced by a wide group of readers from various faith traditions.
Center podcasts link a Bible passage to a contemporary moral issue or need in a practical way to help people live successful lives.
For more information about The Center, please visit:
The Baptist Center Global Concerns App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
- July 05, 2016 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.9.3
- June 25, 2019 New version 4.12.6
- October 29, 2019 New version 5.0.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 5.4.0