24me, the personal assistant app, has unveiled its' new version for the Apple Watch. The watch app lets you access to your calendar, meetings, tasks, and notes all in one place. You can also set personalized notifications for things like bill payment or birthdays.
Tag: Tasks »
Asana, the email and task organizer, has updated to 3.0. The update brings users a brand new redesign that is customized for iOS 7, and is now compatible with the iPad.
Asana now has a new home screen that will present you with your most important tasks of the day, and it also has a new navigation system with the ability to search tasks, projects, teammates, and tags and a quick add button for tacking on new tasks to your calendar without any fuss.
Asana is free on the App Store.
24me has announced the addition of smart alerts to its personal assistant app. It has combined a calendar, task manager, and real world information to provide you with up-to-date alerts to make your day that much easier.
Now when you schedule a meeting, 24me will send you an alert about the best time to leave based on traffic and local weather reports. Always forgetting your friend's birthday? 24me has you covered with its special events feature. It sends you an alert a week ahead so you have plenty of time to buy a card.
The latest version of 24me is available on the App Store now, for free.
- Next Day and Today’s Agenda - 24me gives you heads up about your schedule including your meetings and tasks planned for tomorrow.
- Smart Weather Alerts – 24me alerts on unusual weather conditions for the next day, so you will never get caught without your umbrella.
- Someday Tasks - A group of tasks that holds all the tasks which don’t have a due date.This group can be dragged from one day to the other.
- Email The Meeting Participants – New “Email All” button, allows sending all participants an email with one tap.
- Text and Emails - Tasks which are text or email can now hold the text/email content on the “Notes”. Once tapping on the action button of that task, the notes are automatically populated into the body of the text/email.
- Enhanced Invite Mechanism – it’s now easier than ever to invite your friends and colleagues to meetings, 24me lists the most recent contacts you email under “Recent” in the Invite tab.
We had an opportunity to look at smart calendar and automatic to-do list app 24me and were reasonably impressed with the feature set and functionality. Now, in its latest update, 24me adds a new feature it calls "Assistants for Everyone."
According to the developer, the latest addition makes the app smarter and allows for better control of hard-to-do tasks "by automating the things they were putting off." In addition to this, the assistants are dynamic in the way the react to listed content, such as offering delivery services for packages or cleaners for housecleaning.
24me is available for free in the App Store.