Posted by Rob Rich on January 22nd, 2014 + Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad
Match-3 monster sushi battler-thing Sushi Mushi has recently been updated to include a fair number of new elements.
First, two new game pieces have been added; rotten sushi (ick) and bombs (ka-boom!). There are also now 60 new levels, bringing the total offering up to 160. The visuals, music, and sound effects have received some updates as well. Oh, and there’s a new medieval world to explore. And some new multiplayer matches that allow you to face off against random opponents for the fun of it or try to battle for gate keys.
Posted by Andrew Stevens on March 1st, 2013 + Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad
Sushi Mushi, the monster feeding multiplayer game, has released a “monstrous” update that adds a number of options such as time extenders, take-out surprise boxes and new specials. Players will also notice rule changes along with various other updates.
Full List of Updates Available on the App Store
• Six additional new monsters
• Many more fortunes
• Revised Game Score synopsis screens – now easier to understand.
• Every 24 hours, you can ‘nudge’ your opponent to play their turn.
• Better matchmaking for Random Opponents for more challenging games.
• Share your successes and fortunes via Twitter and Facebook, and receive coins/rewards when you do so.
• Facebook pictures of opponents within the Lobby for players who have signed in using Facebook.
• Removed defensive and offensive moves to simplify strategy. What you collect you eat, and the more you collect the better.
• Color and Shape rolls still in game with bonuses for each.
• Shape rolls, formerly Rob Rolls, give more points.
• Bonus points for each bite collected above the minimum of 3 pieces of sushi.
• Removed Dragon or Super Dragon Rolls
Nothing says “Holiday Season” like an Advent Calendar, right? Well the folks at Pocket Gamer, in collaboration with a lot of very generous and generally awesome developers, have set up a special one just for you, the iOS gaming enthusiast. Starting next Monday, 12/8, they’ll be giving away one top-rated premium game for $0, for […]
TheCodingMonkeys has recently updated Carcassonne, the tiling laying board game app, with two new expansions: the Winter Edition and the Double Base Tile Set. The Winter Edition adds a custom interface, new tiles, and the Gingerbread Man to your game. The tasty treat is a delicious holiday bonus for towns that passes from player to […]