Posted by Rob Rich on January 22nd, 2014 + Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad
Match-3 monster sushi battler-thing Sushi Mushi has recently been updated to include a fair number of new elements.
First, two new game pieces have been added; rotten sushi (ick) and bombs (ka-boom!). There are also now 60 new levels, bringing the total offering up to 160. The visuals, music, and sound effects have received some updates as well. Oh, and there’s a new medieval world to explore. And some new multiplayer matches that allow you to face off against random opponents for the fun of it or try to battle for gate keys.
Posted by Andrew Stevens on March 1st, 2013 + Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad
Sushi Mushi, the monster feeding multiplayer game, has released a “monstrous” update that adds a number of options such as time extenders, take-out surprise boxes and new specials. Players will also notice rule changes along with various other updates.
Full List of Updates Available on the App Store
• Six additional new monsters
• Many more fortunes
• Revised Game Score synopsis screens – now easier to understand.
• Every 24 hours, you can ‘nudge’ your opponent to play their turn.
• Better matchmaking for Random Opponents for more challenging games.
• Share your successes and fortunes via Twitter and Facebook, and receive coins/rewards when you do so.
• Facebook pictures of opponents within the Lobby for players who have signed in using Facebook.
• Removed defensive and offensive moves to simplify strategy. What you collect you eat, and the more you collect the better.
• Color and Shape rolls still in game with bonuses for each.
• Shape rolls, formerly Rob Rolls, give more points.
• Bonus points for each bite collected above the minimum of 3 pieces of sushi.
• Removed Dragon or Super Dragon Rolls
I am eager to let readers know about Oceanhouse Media’s annual app sale in honor of Dr. Seuss’s birthday from Wednesday, February 25 through Monday, March 9. During this time, five of their best-selling Seuss stories will be on sale for $0.99 each, and there will be discounts for other classic Dr. Seuss titles as […]
Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf Complete is now available. It’s a combination of all the previous releases in the series where you get all four acts (Blood on the Snow, Forest Hunt, The Shianti Halls, and Dawn over V’taag) of the gamebook saga for one price. Relive the story of Kai Lord of Sommerlund as he […]