Sushi Mushi, the monster feeding multiplayer game, has released a “monstrous” update that adds a number of options such as time extenders, take-out surprise boxes and new specials. Players will also notice rule changes along with various other updates.
Full List of Updates Available on the App Store
• Six additional new monsters
• Many more fortunes
• Revised Game Score synopsis screens – now easier to understand.
• Every 24 hours, you can ‘nudge’ your opponent to play their turn.
• Better matchmaking for Random Opponents for more challenging games.
• Share your successes and fortunes via Twitter and Facebook, and receive coins/rewards when you do so.
• Facebook pictures of opponents within the Lobby for players who have signed in using Facebook.
• Removed defensive and offensive moves to simplify strategy. What you collect you eat, and the more you collect the better.
• Color and Shape rolls still in game with bonuses for each.
• Shape rolls, formerly Rob Rolls, give more points.
• Bonus points for each bite collected above the minimum of 3 pieces of sushi.
• Removed Dragon or Super Dragon Rolls