Posted by Chris Kirby on June 29th, 2012
iPhone App - Designed for iPhone, compatible with iPad
Our rating: Read Review »:: STEP LIVELY ::
Having trouble sleeping or keeping track of seemingly uncontrollable naps? Motion-X, makers of the popular GPS app for iOS devices, has just released an update to their Motion-X Sleep app, adding several new features and refining many existing ones. This update includes the following enhancements:
- Sleep Sounds: Listen to white noise or iPod music to fall asleep optimally, with intelligent automatic fade-out.
- PowerNap mode: Avoid grogginess by taking naps during the day and wake up refreshed using MotionX Sleep-Cycle intelligence.
- Automatically detects when users fall asleep, no manual alarm necessary.
- Weekend-Mode: Users can set different alarms for different days to
make those weekends in bed count.
- Export Sleep Information: Efficiently analyze and optimize your sleep sessions by exporting data to Excel (CSV format)
As a bonus for 148Apps readers, visit http://www.motionx.com/promotions/4/ and enter your email to receive a free copy of Motion-X Sleep. Wake up and head over there now!