Are you still trying to decide if this is the kind of game for you? Check out our Age of Sparta review!
Just downloaded Age of Sparta and not sure what the best path to success and glory is? Don’t worry, we’ve got some handy tips and tricks on how to get there - and you can have fun while you’re doing it!
- Follow the Quests - It’s such a simple thing but they really do make a difference. Besides teaching you the basics, they’re a great way of gaining money and experience quickly. And you want to level up as fast as possible, especially early on.
- Maximize your layout - The game likes to encourage you to place things quite randomly, but an organized layout helps a lot. You can save space, thereby saving you from buying extra land plots, plus a close knit layout works well with boosters.
- Boosters, you say? - Yup, they’re incredibly useful. They’re decorative pieces but you can use them to increase the efficiency of nearby buildings. Their effects can stack, plus you can use one to cover many different buildings, providing you place things carefully.
- Build plenty of income-gaining buildings - These include things such as wheat farms, vineyards, and other production based buildings. You can use the revenue you gain this way to train soldiers, as well as build more structures for ultimate profit.
- Faith buildings are handy, too - They generate energy that you can then use in battle. Don’t forget those boosters, either!
- Work towards level 10 as quickly as possible - You can join an alliance then, and backup is always handy!
- As with many games of this type, you have a protective shield stopping PvP attacks early on. Take advantage of it by building up your city and resources while no one else can pick on you just yet.