Earlier this month, word got out that the Builder, the trusty handiman who tirelessly built every single building in every single Clash of Clans base had called it quits. Sick of seeing his work destroyed endless, the Builder has set out for our world, visiting famous sites and building statues as he takes a break for moving on to his next gig.
The Builder is building again! If you're in London this weekend, come to South Bank to say hello! pic.twitter.com/03wBHmXwse
— Clash of Clans (@ClashofClans) August 19, 2017
Following stops in Brooklyn and New York City, the Builder hopped across the pond this week to visit sunny England.
In the meantime, though, Supercell has posted an . . . interesting official job posting for what looks to be the new Builder.
The job listing, which you can find on Supercell's careers page, has some pretty strict requirements, though we're sure it's a truly rewarding position:
- Must be willing to relocate to the World of Clash
- Must build and maintain a wide-range of buildings, statues, and war machines.
- Must be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Must have up-to-date Level 9 Tesla Tower maintenance certification
- Must have proficiency with building materials both common (wood, stone, etc.) and uncommon (lightning, lava, etc.)
- Must provide own leather helmet
- Must possess a passion for building
- Must be comfortable working hands-on with molten lava.
- Must adhere to strict dress code (orange sleeveless shirt, brown canvas pants, and boots).
- Must speak fluent Barbarian
So just who will be the next builder, and where are folks saying the builder will end up next? The video above shows some of the job interviews Supercell's conducted so far, but fans have a few theories of their own.
So far the Giant has filled in for the Buillder, before the Witch took up the helm this week. Many people are saying the Wizard will be the next substitute, though many feel the Wizard may be taking on the role permanently.
Others think that the Builder will find a new home inClash RoyaleArena. Or maybe he'll just continue travelling the world, building new statues in our own plane of existence. We're likely to find out in the coming days.
What do you think of all of the Builder drama? Share with us in the comments below.