Sherlock Holmes looks to be making his way onto the iPad with this release from Warner Bros. Entertainment. This fairly well received adventure game on the pocket sized iDevices will find a new and improved home on the increased size and clarity of the iPad.
Leveraging the powerful platform of the Apple iPad and its 1024×768 screen resolution, players will be treated to stunning visuals and breathtaking graphics through 11 immersive 3-D environments as they work to solve the case.
The iPad version of Sherlock Holmes: Mysteries includes a lot of exclusives that will even attract those who have previous played this game for another iDevice.
- Puzzle Boxing Tournament – Exclusive for the iPad, Sherlock must use his wit and mental acuity, finding and exploiting his opponents’ weaknesses to neutralize the threat. Knuckle your way through a tournament of 12 unique characters using the iPad’s multi-touch functionality
- Auto-Flip and Rotate Support – Flip or rotate the iPad to play from any angle
- Full Screen Resolution for a High-def 3-D experience
- Increased Texture Resolution for the characters and environments
- Redesigned UI Takes advantage of the larger iPad screen
Check out our review of Sherlock Holmes: Mysteries below. We’re excited to see the changes from the original iDevice games to the upgraded iPad game.
Released: 2009-12-20 :: Category: Games