Cannonball Corp. has released their brand new Cannonball eMail app for Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail and AOL. The app organizes emails into a visual presentation that separates important messages from subscriptions and advertisements. It also includes a feature that marks all of your older email and subscription emails as read, and allows you to group those emails by sender for easier browsing, bulk deleting, and blocking. The app sends alerts only for new messages that are considered important.

According to Cannonball co-founder Raffaele Colella, “Most of the email apps on the market today address business use, aimed at increasing productivity and allowing users to slash through their emails. This is only 25 percent of the market. We’re addressing the other 75 percent — the three billion personal email accounts. We want to make it easier for these users to manage their inboxes and do it in a way that makes them happy to engage with email again.”

Cannonball eMail is compatible with email accounts from Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, AOL, and Outlook, and is available on the now App Store for free.

cannon1cannon 2