- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- Updated for iOS 10
Whether your goal is getting out on the road more, running your first race, or crossing the marathon finish line with a new PR, Runner’s World Go provides all the tracking tools, expert knowledge, and motivation you need to absolutely crush it.
TRACK YOUR RUNS
Distance, pace, time – track them all in real-time with GPS technology.
BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING
With AccuWeather and Runner’s World What to Wear’s guidance, get dressed for the conditions now or plan what to wear for any location in the future.
Follow a training plan tailored to your personal goal and use motivational content to soar past it.
Read the latest articles and view videos on gear, nutrition, injury-prevention, and more from the world’s leading running authority.
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS
Runner’s World reaches over 8 million readers and runners every month. Now we bring all of our trusted knowledge to you in your hand and on-the-go in the ultimate running companion.
Every level of runner wakes up to ask themselves, “What am I doing today? When should I run? What should I wear when it is raining or hot?” Runner’s World Go brings you this information and much more so that you can plan your leisure run or tough training session.
A completely unique immersive experience for each user, our app blends a number of features and sensors from your phone, telling you the best time of day to run in your location, what the weather will be and how best to prepare for it. You will immediately know how to accomplish your goals on your run and have access to tips and motivation unique to keep you moving. Throughout the app, you’ll have access to articles and videos that boasts the expert knowledge of the award-winning Runner’s World website.
Imagine waking up, checking your phone to plan your day. Fire up Runner’s World Go to find that it will start raining in 15 minutes. This lets you decide that running after work, when it is sunny, is a better option. After work, you run with the app, logging your progress against your training plan. Uniquely tailored to your needs, this could be a weight loss, beginner runner or sub-3 hour marathon plan. We have an option for every goal and every experience level.
No training plan? No problem. Use Runner’s World Go to log your runs, access information from Runner’s World and share your progress.
In no time, you’ll be more knowledgeable, prepared and you’ll possess all of the tools you need to reach your goals.
• GPS Tracking while you run
• Run log
• Instant log if you use the app to run
• Manual log if you want to track your runs using analog methods
• Runner’s World Training Plans (for purchase)
• Runner’s World Articles & Videos
• Runner’s Tips & Motivation
• Runner’s World What to Wear powered with AccuWeather
• Sync your workout data with Apple Health App
1-month Subscription: $2.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• Unlimited access to the complete library of personal training plans tailored to all levels of runner from walk/run to expert.
• Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
• Access to award winning Runners World content, real time weather, What To Wear gear guide and run tracking features do not require an active subscription.
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- August 09, 2015 Initial release
- August 21, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- October 20, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- November 19, 2015 New version 1.0.4
- December 21, 2015 New version 1.0.5
- January 25, 2016 New version 1.0.6
- July 05, 2016 New version 1.1.1
- August 07, 2016 New version 1.1.2
- November 30, 2016 New version 1.1.3