We've updated Taylor's IEVA suit to show the right set of available languages.
“[A] surprising iPhone and Apple Watch bestseller is pushing the boundaries of fiction” - boingboing.net
“This is the best game on the Apple Watch” - Time.com
Lifeline is a playable, branching story of survival against all odds. Using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, you will help Taylor make life or death decisions, and face the consequences together.
Acclaimed writer Dave Justus (Fables: The Wolf Among Us) weaves a gripping interactive story through the aftermath of a crash landing on an alien moon. Taylor is stranded, the rest of the crew are dead or missing, and Taylor’s communicator can only reach you.
A totally unique experience enabled by modern devices, this story plays out in real time. As Taylor works to stay alive, notifications deliver new messages throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when you’re free. You can even respond to Taylor directly from your Apple Watch or your iPhone lock screen, without launching into the app.
Or, dive in and jump back to earlier points in the story, and see what happens when you make a different choice. Simple actions can have a profound effect. Complete any single path to restart the story and unlock this mode.
Lifeline is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, with many possible outcomes. Taylor is relying on YOU.
NEW in version 1.8: Stick around after the game for a special story epilogue from Dave Justus. For players who have already finished the game, the Sneak Peek becomes available under the game options. Enjoy!
Internet connection not required. No in-app purchases and no ads.
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“I felt an immediate attachment to a fictional character pinging me from a strange galaxy to my wearable.” - Luke Hopewell, Gizmodo Australia
“[P]laying it on the Apple Watch makes you truly feel like you’re exchanging messages with an astronaut via a futuristic transmitter.” - Michael Andronico, Tom’s Guide
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
Lifeline was created by:
Ben “Books” Schwartz
- April 25, 2015 Initial release
- April 29, 2015 New version 1.2
- May 30, 2015 New version 1.3
- June 18, 2015 New version 1.4
- July 01, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 17, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 17, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 24, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 25, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 29, 2015 New version 1.5
- August 28, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 08, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 09, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 09, 2015 New version 1.6
- January 11, 2016 New version 1.8
- January 14, 2016 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 23, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 19, 2016 New version 1.9
- May 19, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 20, 2016 New version 1.10.1
- May 24, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 03, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 03, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 07, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 07, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 27, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 13, 2017 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99