Minor bug fixes.
IMPORTANT: This game uses Metal and will only play properly on iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5s, and beyond.
Something's rotten in the land of the dead, and you're being played for a sucker. Meet Manny Calavera, travel agent at the Department of Death. He sells luxury packages to souls on their four-year journey to eternal rest. But there's trouble in paradise. Help Manny untangle himself from a conspiracy that threatens his very salvation.
One of the most acclaimed adventure games of all time is now back, better than ever. Grim Fandango's epic story of four years in the life (or death) of Manny Calavera, travel agent to the dead, has been remastered to look, sound, and control even better than when it won GameSpot's Game of the Year award upon its original launch. Grim Fandango still stands as a classic of the genre, with unforgettable characters and unique combination of film noir and Mexican folklore.
Remastered version includes
- Repainted, hi-res character textures
- New, dynamic lighting
- Classic score re-recorded with a full live orchestra
- Over 2 hours of exclusive developer commentary
- Concept art browser
- May 06, 2015 Initial release
- May 13, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- July 11, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- July 21, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- July 29, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- October 29, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 02, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 24, 2017 New version 1.0.4
- December 24, 2017 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99