Sometimes in life you just gotta wing it! All creatures of the flappy- winged variety know this. Please help the birds find there happy-nest in this fun adventure game that involves birds in a tree trying to find a way to fly home.
It's real easy to play:
1. Drag the homeless birds to empty nests.
2. There's no room for boredom or time to kill because you must develop a strategy that works from that smart cookie brain of yours to break through all 100 puzzles.
3. Avoid angry bubbles camouflaged in the leaves. Hit them and it stops you in your tracks.
4. Also you have a tiny 30 seconds to complete the task so be fast and quick.
Pick any city on the globe like Rio de Janero where thousands of birds go to make nests, but they cannot do it alone because it's a jungle out there for cute cartoon birdies trying to survive. They need the help of smart human boys and girls to overcome obstacles in their path.
Download Bird Mail Now, because Birdwatching just became an interactive sport!
- March 11, 2015 Initial release