Experience a whole new way of running!
This is the first running app with a moving finish line that comes from behind.
Start running and 30 minutes later, a virtual Catcher Car will start chasing you.
Run as far as you can before it catches you.
And it’s all for a good cause – you can even donate if you want and 100% goes
directly to Wings for Life, a foundation dedicated to finding a cure for spinal cord injury.
Train for and be a part of the charity run on May 7, 2017, and join thousands of runners
and wheelchair users worldwide, all running at the same time.
Wings for Life World Run Selfie Run App features:
- A brand new way to exercise
- Be part of a global running event
- Set your goal and keep track of your pace and training progress
- Audio feedback (choose from 9 languages) during your running sessions
- GPS tracking of your run
- Share your achievements
- Available in nine languages
- Make a donation if you want, when you want
Need help or have a request? Please write to us at
Note: Leaving the GPS running in the background will decrease battery life,
so make sure you charge your phone before you start your next run :)
of your personal information as set out in our Policy.
- March 10, 2015 Initial release
- March 13, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- May 01, 2015 New version 1.2.0
- June 01, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- November 19, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- January 25, 2016 New version 2.0
- February 23, 2016 New version 2.1
- March 06, 2016 New version 2.1.1
- July 05, 2016 New version 2.3.2