Surviving Story Mode was only just the beginning...
Introducing Exploration Mode!
- Steer your vehicles through each level (and through zombie hordes) in search for hidden Survival Kits.
- 60 Survival Kits hidden across 15 level segments. Can you collect them all?
- 5 New Achievements
Drive your car through a zombie apocalypse in this massive follow-up to the chart-topping hit Earn to Die!
An evacuation ship is waiting on the other side of the country. The only thing that stands in your way: city after city overrun by zombies . With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash you face a familiar situation... to drive through hordes of zombies in order to survive!
BRAND NEW STORY MODE
Earn to Die 2 introduces a massive new Story Mode, five times longer than its predecessor. The game departs its familiar desert setting and delves into the depths of cities infested by zombies.
Levels are now multi-tiered! Drive across decayed highway overpasses, via underground tunnels, or smash through epic zombie filled factories. Whichever path you choose to take, you won't be able to escape the zombie hordes - your only choice is to smash through them!
BUILD A ZOMBIE-SLAUGHTERING MACHINE
Unlock and upgrade 10 different vehicles, including a sports car, a fire truck, and even an ice-cream van. Each vehicle can be equipped with a range of upgrades, such as armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more. Those zombies will stand no chance.
Vehicles are now fully destructible. Hang on for your life as your vehicle gets smashed to smithereens if you aren't too careful.
MORE ZOMBIES. MORE DESTRUCTION. MORE MAYHEM.
What are you waiting for? That rescue ship isn't going to wait forever! Prepare yourself for a wild ride - and seriously, there is nothing like smashing through zombie-filled factories!
- November 20, 2014 Initial release
- December 17, 2014 New version 1.0.11
- December 17, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- February 12, 2015 New version 1.0.18
- February 25, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 28, 2015 New version 1.0.20
- March 07, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 10, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 26, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 14, 2015 New version 1.1
- August 18, 2016 New version 1.2
- March 25, 2017 New version 1.2.1
- April 12, 2017 New version 1.3
- April 20, 2017 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 29, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99