- bug fixes
Add amazing slow motion replays to videos with ReplayCam! Tap and hold replay button during recording and last the 3 seconds of video will be replayed in slow motion. App renders replay at 60/120 FPS* for ultra smooth slow motion capture. Support for all devices with iOS 7. No need to edit/render - works in real time!
Framerate of each device (30, 60, 120fps) is limited only by hardware, ReplayCam always uses max available framerate for your device.
- Tap “Replay” button to add slow motion replay.
- Tap and Hold “Replay” button to make “replay” section longer (until button is released).
- Smooth transition from Slow Motion to normal speed after Replay.
- Slide to Zoom (iPhone 5+).
- Support of 240FPS (iPhone 6/6+), 120 FPS (iPhone 5s+), 60 FPS (iPhone 5/5C, iPad mini), 30 FPS (other devices).
- Set Focus/Exposure point together or separately (double tap to reset).
- Render in background - you can record a new video even when the previous is being rendered.
- Saving video in Camera Roll.
- July 30, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 New version 1.4
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.5
- August 16, 2014 New version 1.6
- September 25, 2014 New version 1.7
- October 08, 2014 New version 1.8
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.9
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.10