- Game Performance Optimised
- Wanna stay updated? Follow us @Facebook.com/LibiiGame
Hi dear friends, Candy’s new supermarket has been opened, let’s go have a look! Wow~how big the supermarket is! There’re so many goods, such as fruits, vegetables, seafood and toys, customers can get anything they want here! This time, our Candy works as a market manager, now she is busy serving her customers and she looks a little overwhelmed! She needs not only to help customers choose and buy their things, but also take care of other business, it’s really not easy for her to be a competent manager! So could you come to do her a favor? Candy will appreciate your help very much!
How to Play:
Welcome to Candy’s Supermarket! “Ting~!” Here come our customers, firstly please give them a shopping tool as request, then you can start shopping with them! You can drag the screen to view the whole place, and tap different goods shelves to begin related games. If there stands by a customer, you need to help him pick out what he needs, for example, if he wants to write something down, you’d better recommend him a notebook, a pen and a bottle of ink. However, if you think the customers can go shopping by themselves, you can go to assist Candy with some other business, such as tapping a shelf with no customers around and settle it! As soon as you complete any task, you’ll get some loving hearts from the customers or Candy. With these loving hearts, you can exchange for your favourite achievements which will be displayed on the wall of the entrance! No matter what you do, you will feel proud of helping others!
- Over 20 characteristic mini games
- 8 kind characters are in need
- 7 shopping areas for managing
- More than 80 amazing goods offered
- You can exchange for exquisite achievements by collecting loving hearts
- Much more hidden fun elements are waiting for you to discover
- Continued improvements of this game, please feel free to send us your feedbacks and suggestions
Need You Know:
This app is totally free to download and play, some basic items are also free to use, but some additional items need you to purchase and pay to unlock. Therefore, if you do not want to use these items, please turn off the in-app purchase in your settings. Thanks.
- May 13, 2014 Initial release
- May 17, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- June 03, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- November 25, 2015 New version 1.1