Discover the evolution of solitaire with next generation graphics and ease of use. This is a card game unlike any other you have ever experienced.
So easy to use, this is the LAST Solitaire game you will every play on your iPad or iPhone. Solitaire by E4 Software has been built specifically for your iPhone and iPad to bring you the best card game experience ever and for you to fall in love with it over and over again. Once you play Solitaire by E4 Software, you will not be able to play any other solitaire game out there!
Solitaire by E4 Software contains full resolution backgrounds and cards for your retina display to take full advantage of your iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone 5 and 5s, and all others. This is truly an HD experience. The backgrounds and cards have been specifically designed for us by world-renowned and award-wining artists to enhance your card game experience. Just take a look at the screens and you will see what we mean.
With the "Quick-Touch" feature, you simply tap a card and it will magically be placed at the right spot, or when you prefer, you can use our enhanced drag-and-drop to move a card or a stack of cards to any valid place.
With Solitaire by E4 Software, you also get all the features that you would expect from a first class card game, such as:
- Klondike game rules
- Landscape and Portrait orientation play
- Draw-1, Draw-2, Draw-3 games
- Right and left handed game layout
- Drag destination highlighting
- Suggested move auto hint
- Intelligent Hints
- Automatic game save and resume
- Multiple levels of undo
- Tap to place cards
- Drag and drop cards
- Double-Tap to auto complete
- Multiple Scoring Modes
- Move counter and Timed games
- Game statistics
- Stunning Custom Graphics designed by World-Renowned Artists
- Support for Retina Display
- Intuitive Controls
- Online and local game scoring
- Online achievements (get them all)
- Extreme-SPEED Mode
- Unique Themes
- Custom Sounds
- Customizable Theme
- ALL Device Orientations
- and many more... too many to list.
For any questions, write us at [email protected]
- June 13, 2014 Initial release