App DescriptionHelp Ollie and Mo save the World of Color from the evil Magician in this new match-3 puzzler! Color Quest is a new take on the familiar Match-3 favorites that will keep you busy for hours!
In this colorful, fun world you’ll meet Colorlings and help them free their land from magical, black oil creatures that destroy color wherever they find it! In your quest you’ll use many fun boosts, like the Magic Sorter, the Color Rocket and the Paint Shuffler! But even these power-ups might not help you if you don’t plan your moves accordingly - the evil Magician has worked hard to keep your brain thinking and fingertips tapping.
Color Quest features:
- Gorgeous, eye-popping, candy-licious, art-tastic graphics that will make you want to eat the paint blocks - don’t! Paint blocks are for tapping, not for eating.
- Easy, lusciously-fun gameplay that evolves overtime. You’ll quickly learn tapping fast is not always better than “tapping smart.”
- Beautiful, happy and relaxing soundtrack that will make your ears perk-up and heart sing along with the rest of the Color Quest creatures.
- Colorfully amusing boosts, power ups, rewards and hidden secrets sprinkled throughout the game!
- An exciting way to play and compete with your friends! Share energy as well as fun as you travel the world together!
- Seamless account synchronization. Play on your iOS device, anytime, anywhere and never lose your progress. (Coming soon: ability to sync and play on different platforms, including facebook!)
- More fun updates and improvements are already on the way! Be one of the first Color Quest adventurers today and help shape the world of color for tomorrow!
- Strong community support and thoughtful game designers that will listen and adapt the game to your needs and wants!
- Color Quest is totally free to play but does include various in-app options. You can turn off the in-app payment features in your device’s settings.
Stop the Evil Magician and his faithful sidekick, Frannie the Fox before the world is covered in magical, black goo!
November 30, -0001 Initial Release