App DescriptionPilot one of 3 upgradeable HD Sweep-Wing Jet-Fighter aircrafts during 20 intensely fast and action packed arcade-style HD missions. For the first time in the Benjamin Universe, watch as your HD Jet Fighter transforms before your eyes using Variable-Sweep Wing technology with amazing Retina HD visuals that will take your breath away exclusively on the iOS.
• Next generation of HD Arcade-Style Jet-Fighter experience with HD Variable-Sweep Wing technology that transforms your aircraft in real time right before your eyes in full Retina detail!
• Experience the Benjamin Universe like never before with brand new jaw-dropping HD effects as well as Retina graphics with sights and sounds powered by ultra-fast style of arcade game play!
• True HD graphics and Full Retina support on iPhone 5S and iPad Air in addition to brand new support for iPad Mini with Retina Display.
• Enjoy Simple and Intuitive Controls: tilt your iOS device left/right to steer your HD Jet Fighter around city obstacles while skillfully avoiding enemy missiles.
• Alternatively, for a casual ON-RAILS HD experience: forgo tilting and simply tap your enemies to engage the "Autopilot" while controlling your Afterburner and Weapons with a smooth 2-button interface.
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to FREELY acquire, pilot and level-up 3 unique HD Variable-Sweep Wing Aircraft while unlocking 18 different types of HD Afterburner and Weapon upgrades.
• 20 HD action-oriented campaign missions (including 2 bonus Endless Gauntlet levels) offer over 4 hours of action-packed arcade-style HD Jet Fighter game play.
• Face more than 30 different types of HD enemies, including: modern jets, attack helicopters and GIGANTIC money-packed HD transport aircraft!
• Optional In-App Purchases allow you to skip the RPG grind and instantly acquire any of the playable HD Sweep-Wing Fighter Jets. In addition, you can Restore your existing purchases to unlock content on multiple iOS devices.
• Game Center support: with 7 HD Leaderboards and 18 elusive HD Achievements that demand an additional 10+ hours of game play.
• Team up with friendly AI wingmen in the later stages of the game, and watch as your enemies fall before your elite HD Sweep-Wing squadron.
• Adaptive HD AI and Randomized HD Enemies with Dynamic Difficulty: provide for a near endless replay value, as your opponents constantly change and adapt to your style of game play each time you engage a new or existing mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your HD Jet Fighter manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS "Autopilot". NOTE that you must be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Afterburner" button will transform your aircraft's HD Sweep Wings allowing you to avoid enemy missiles as well as steer around various city hazards. Remember that the game's Dynamic On-Screen Tutorial System will always guide you on the right course of action, while prolonged use of the Weapons/Afterburner will cause a temporary overload. Also, note that your Jet Fighter is equipped with automatic repair systems which will activate shortly after you stop taking damage.
Completing missions, earning XP and leveling-up your HD Sweep-Wing Fighter to Level 5 will unlock new playable aircraft for FREE. You may also skip the RPG grind and instantly level-up via the use of optional In-App Purchases. Each In-App Purchase can also be Restored, thus allowing you to instantly unlock playable fighter jets on multiple iOS devices.
*** NOTICE: Benjamin Wings HD features exclusive graphics and high definition Retina support specifically designed for the latest iOS hardware. This version of the game can only run with limited support and LOW QUALITY GRAPHICS mode on older iOS devices, which include: iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad 1.
YouTube game play trailer: http://youtu.be/m55wkfxPzqc
February 25, 2014 Price Decrease: $12.99 -> FREE!
February 24, 2014 Price Decrease: $13.99 -> $12.99
February 23, 2014 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> $13.99
February 22, 2014 Price Decrease: $15.99 -> $14.99
February 01, 2014 Initial Release