Minor bug fixes.
*From the team at ORIGINATOR - the creators of the beloved Endless Alphabet, Endless Reader, and Sesame Street's Monster at the End of This Book.... Originator is a team of passionate artists and engineers dedicated to the best education+entertainment apps for kids.*
As a follow-up to Endless Alphabet, set the stage for early numeracy learning with Endless Numbers! Kids will have a blast learning number recognition, sequences, quantity, numerical patterns, and simple addition with the adorable Endless monsters. Each number features interactive sequences and equation puzzles with numbers that come alive, and a short animation that provides context and meaning to each number.
- 5 numbers are free to try with numbers in Number Packs available for purchase.
- Delightful animations reinforce number recognition, quantity, and counting.
- Interactive number puzzles reinforce basic numeracy skills.
- Endless Numbers was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
- March 29, 2014 Initial release
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.2
- September 16, 2014 New version 1.3
- February 21, 2015 New version 1.4