New functionality and subscription options.
This is an interactive magazine app, which will help teach your child about letters, numbers, people and places, and many other skills that help preschoolers get ready for school.
• Sesame Street’s very first interactive magazine app!
• FREE lite sample issue.
• Elmo, Big Bird, Zoe, Grover and lots more of your favorite friends.
• Games, stories, puzzles, rhymes, reward badges and S'MORE...in every issue.
• ABCs and 123s
• Listening skills
• Coloring, creativity and self-expression...and lots S'MORE!
• Tons of interactive play
• Elmo, Grover, Ernie, Big Bird and many more lovable characters
• Read-aloud narration on every page
• Kid-friendly music and videos
• Multiple learning levels
• Together-time tips for parents
Sesame Street S'MORE!
• 6 issues focused on themes kids love: Love & Friendship; Alphabet; Neighborhood; Animals; Celebrations; Colors & Shapes
• Single issues: $3.99 per issue
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children. If you have any questions or comments, or need help managing your subscription, contact us at:
- March 20, 2014 Initial release
- February 22, 2015 New version 1.1