148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: TRICKY BUT WORTHWHILE :: Read Our Full Review >>
There's a steep learning curve involved, but stick with Nintype, and your typing speed should improve immeasurably.
What's NewSystemwide 3rd Party Keyboard Support
Many languages supported!
App Description#2 Top Paid App, Dec 4th-5th 2014!
#1 Paid and Grossing in Utilities, Dec 4th-5th 2014!
Transform your iPhone or iPad into a highly productive device where you can actually type relatively quickly with it - so writing emails, reports and articles are much nicer, because you can type faster on the iPad/iPhone than most people can on a desktop keyboard!
This notes app comes with a 3rd party keyboard, which is most probably what you're after.
- Two-Handed Sliding Keyboard - construct words with slides and taps
- A top bar to correct previous words quickly
- Slide left/right at the spacebar to move the cursor quickly
- Backspace slide to quickly erase words
- Edge slide shortcuts to quickly add punctuations
- Quickpaste menu (press-hold caps)
- Chord shortcuts - defineable shortcuts which lets you insert commonly used text quickly
- Height / layout adjustment. Can split, align right, left, etc.
- Flick autocomplete
- Number pad layout quick access (slide right from the bottom right)
- Calculator which actually counts things - numbers ready to be inserted
- WPM counter
- Customizable theme - with a lot of presets
- Battery Saving Mode / Zen Mode - disables animation but saves battery usage by up to 75%
- Autospace Mode (not on by default, and we don't recommend it).
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
Nintype App (A note-taking app) features:
- Subfolders, unlimited depth too
- Shortcuts System
- Recent Notes History system
- A Robust Archive system.
- Quick Share Shortcuts
December 08, 2014 New version 1.3
February 28, 2014 New version 1.02
February 20, 2014 New version 1.01
February 19, 2014 Initial Release