App For Lab 2 is an all in one application for Biomedical laboratory users.
Since the launching of the 1st version in 2011, we received many feedbacks from our users. Hence, we decided to rebuild the whole application with better integration of note taking including image saving and iCloud support. The new version is redesigned and optimised for iOS7.
The photo and notes function allows user recording snapshots of your results using your camera on your iDevices or even draw your own figure or idea onto the application. We will save them in one place with iCloud support sync across devices.
We built 6 commonly used calculators for our users.
1. Molarity calculator
2. Dilution calculator
3. Tm calculator
4. SDS PAGE reagents calculator
5. Protein concentration calculator (based on uv absorbance)
6. DNA concentration calculator (based on uv absorbance)
A total of 12 biological journals including 9 Nature series journals RSS news are available for users to catch up with their recent publications.
2. Nature Cell Biology
3. Nature Chemical Biology
4. Nature Genetics
5. Nature Reviews Immunology
6. Nature Medicine
7. Nature Reviews Cancer
8. Nature Neuroscience
9. Nature Structure and Molecular Biology
10. Drugs Discovery Today
12. Cancer Letters
For easy access of information, we built a references session includes, amino acid structures, DNA/RNA structures and Codon code. We also included a useful cellular pathways chart. (internet required)
In the new version we included a Fluorescent Dye Chart. Over 80 commonly used fluorescent probes are listed together with their excitation and emission wavelength.
Suggested by over 50 users, they want a individual function for saving their Gel or film photos for record. So here it is, a Gel Doc program. Allows saving photos taken by your devices and user could write notes about it. Also, it is iCloud support.
- January 09, 2014 Initial release
- January 19, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 12, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 13, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 17, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 25, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 26, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 05, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 01, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 15, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 17, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 11, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 09, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99