148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: A PATH TO NOWHERE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Oasis: Path to Redemption is an incredibly beautiful game with a stellar concept, but the current issues tied in with this version render it incredibly difficult to enjoy.
What's NewFixed issue with easy difficulty erroneously starting Hard mode instead.
Fixed -locked- description in save slot.
App DescriptionFrom the creators of Evil Brown Eggs!
"The graphics are hand-drawn in an overwhelming proportion and many users claim this is the most beautiful artwork they laid their eyes on in some time." -Appmanimal.com
"An auto-runner with emotional depth? Who would have thought?" -GrabitMagazine.com
From graphic novelist Steve Uy (Uncanny X-Men, Avengers Initiative, Doodle Jump Comic, Feather, World Without End). You are the last survivor of a dead world, on a desperate quest to find the fabled Oasis, promised to bring life back to the barren wasteland. Set over five hand drawn and seamless worlds, you must cut your way through the vengeful spirits that seek to block your path and discover the tragic truth behind the cause of the world's ruin.
- A story-based Finite Action RPG Battle Runner with a defined ending. This is NOT an endless game!
- Five 100% hand drawn worlds with SEAMLESS transitions! Runs at 60 fps with true animation frame rates!
- Illustrated cutscenes reveal the secret of the world's ruin the closer you get to your goal.
- RPG style leveling system with PERMANENT upgrades!
- Complete and standalone, NO IAP requirements to nickel and dime you!
- Intuitive one-touch controls allows casual and hardcore players to attack, combo, defend, counter, jump, dodge, and unleash a special attack upon your enemies!
- Three save slots, share with the family!
For more info and gameplay videos, please visit:
Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5, iPad 2, iPad Mini and above. Optimized for iPhone 5.
Not compatible with iPod 4, iPhone 4, iPad 1 or lower.
November 04, 2014 New version 1.2.1
September 17, 2014 New version 1.2.0
February 14, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 25, 2014 New version 1.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release