√ bugs fixed
An application for scanning and cataloguing receipts and bills. Thanks to an in-built camera function, the user can take a photo of a receipt, save it under a relevant, custom-defined category, and enter such information as: name, store name, date of purchase, guarantee period, price, etc. All information is saved to the application in the phone memory. Moreover, if the user provides the duration of a guarantee period, the application will send or display a notification about the impending end of the period.
Another advantage is the possibility of sending receipts along with descriptions directly from the device to any e-mail address. The application is useful in everyday life and in business. As far as the business context is concerned, it offers the particularly helpful function of scanning and saving receipts for business trip accounting.
The application will allow the user to forget about paper receipts.
- Easy photographing of receipts, along with cropping the photo to the receipt itself
- Photo editing
- Fast description of saved receipts
- Searching by any given criteria
- Adding information about guarantee period duration
- E-mailing selected receipts to any address – send it to the store during the visit instead of printing it
- Receipt printing
- ...and much, much more
- January 15, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 30, 2013 Initial release